There's like 2 days left of my contest in case you wanted to enter or something. Check it out if you want to win prizes or something
ANYWAY I was tagged like forever ago by Joeshmoe79
. So yep.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
1. What may have been the happiest moment of your life that you can recall?
Maybe going to Anime Expo for the first time with my friends? Or going to Disneyland with SpiritedFang
. Or maybe even being contacted to work on Terraria (though I didn't end up getting the job but I was happy at the time anyway). I've got a lot of happy moments-- I don't really have any that stand out as being "THIS IS THE HIGHEST POINT OF MY LIFE."
2. If you could take a trip anywhere, where would you go and why?
I'd like to go back to Japan, because it's been a while since I've been there and I'd love to see my relatives again. If I had to choose a place where I haven't gone to yet, maybe somewhere in the British Isles or Canada-- they both look pretty swell.
3. Whats your go to plan for a Zombie Survival scenario?
Die. I'm not athletic at all and I'd be the first one to be eaten, no matter how awesome my plans were.
4. Favorite Disney movie? (If none, Favorite Animated movie)
The Lion King. Just for shits and giggles, my other favorite animated movies are Spirited Away and The Iron Giant.
5. If you could be a Super Villain what would be your name, power, and perhaps ideal hideout?
I would be "The Procrastinator." My powers would include procrastinating and forcing other people to procrastinate on things they have to do. My secret hideout would be a room in an apartment complex filled with cardboard boxes because I haven't gotten around to unpacking my things yet.
6. Best Friend/Family member that you look up to? Admire?
I really admire my aunt and uncle's patience and sense of humor.
7. Favorite toy series when you were a kid? (13 and below)
I don't know if I had a favorite toy SERIES as a kid (aside from video games), but my favorite toy was a big stuffed bunny that I've owned for 20 years.
8. What point in history would you love to witness?
The years around the Kennedy administration seemed pretty cool, with the Cold War and moon landing and all.
9. If you could create a High School course on anything you wanted, what would it be?
"Being a grown-ass adult 101." Seriously, knowing how to file your taxes, apply for a job, and finding a place to live are all important things to know, but my school never touched on any of them.
10. Whats one thing you've always wanted to do but never could?
Being able to control time. THAT WOULD BE SO USEFUL OMFG
Aaaaand here are some questions I've written:
1. Do you fold your toilet paper, or do you scrunch it?
2. If you could bring back any discontinued/cancelled TV show you wanted, which one(s) would you choose?
3. Pick the book that's closest to you, turn to page 38, and read the first sentence. Now replace one of the words with "butts." This isn't a question; just do it and write the results.
4. What's a flavor of ice cream that you'd never want to try?
5. If you could instantly learn any language, which language would you choose?
6. What's the most unbelievable thing a guest has ever done at your house?
7. If you could be any animal for a day, which one would you be?
8. Who's your favorite superhero?
9. Are you saving up for anything?
10. If there was nothing in your way and no hurdles to jump over, what career would you choose?
Screw rule #6. Just do it if you want to. Or not, I really don't have any qualms about it.
medli20 awaaaaaaaayyyyyy! *whoosh*